Tuesday 4 September 2012

Film Preview: Taken 2

After my review of the original, I was informed by a few people that I had under-rated it and that it deserved a better grade. Unfortunately this didn't persuade me to change it as the things I didn't like about the film still stand out in my mind but I am more worried about how the sequel will go. The format of the original just about stretched over the 90 minute timeframe and hope the second has more to it in terms of entertainment value.

Film Poster
The premise looks exactly the same as the original in that the Albanian mobsters are after Bryan's (Liam Neeson) daughter, but this time it is to avenge the deaths of their family and friends in Paris. Bryan has reconciled with wife and daughter so go on holiday to Istanbul for a family trip.  Does anybody else think going on holiday to somewhere that close to Albania was clearly a bad diea? I'm pretty much expecting Neeson to punch, kick and shoot his way through half of Istanbul like he did in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment